About Me

Your Personal Real Estate Agent

Having been involved in the real estate market for over twenty years, I understand it is a big decision. I have both the personal and professional experience to help you navigate those conversations and help ensure you get the best deal possible. You'll find I am reliable, hard-working, and available to all your real estate needs. My goal is to make every transaction as smooth and stress-free as possible. You can count on me to prioritize your needs over all else, staying committed to your interests and decisions to the very end.

My family has called White Rock/South Surrey home for the past 16 years, I know the community well and all the wonderful things it has to offer. When I'm not helping people buy and sell their homes you can find me spending time with family/loved ones, being physically active outdoors, or playing sports.

Let's connect and get started on making your dreams come true.

Home buyers service

Buying a home is one of the largest purchases you'll ever make and you need a dedicated real estate team to ensure that you understand the different steps and aspects of your purchase.

Selling your property

Your city is a sophisticated and changing market, so you need a good real estate team on your side to ensure your home is sold for the best price and terms; in the shortest time.

Get in touch

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.